continuousWave.com has been on-line providing high-quality content since 1994.
Table of Contents
- The Forum, an active, moderated discussion forum on boating, concentrating on Boston Whaler boats and modern electronics.
- Boston Whaler Boats, an encyclopedia of older Boston Whaler boats and boating electronic information
- The North Channel of Lake Huron, a freshwater cruising paradise. Virtual Cruise and Cruising Guide.
- Sail Logs, a collection of boating stories, narratives, and log books.
- Maintenance-Logs, first-hand experiences in the repair of boats.
- Boats Around Detroit, photographs and stories of ships that ply the waters of the Detroit River.
- Ramblings from the Yawl Boat, a collection of miscellaneous articles with a nautical orientation.
- Radio Communication, a new section under development; stay tuned.
- Site Search of our old forum archives or the entire website using this form submission page.
- Site Map now a bit out of date
The newest articles:
Copyright © 2015 by James W. Hebert. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce any material from this website without permission.
This is a HTML document is served to you from continuousWave
Author: James W. Hebert
This HTML has been checked by https://validator.w3.org/nu/.