Full Cover 350 Outrage

A conversation among Whalers
kenv

Full Cover 350 Outrage

Postby kenv » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:41 pm

Anyone have a full cover for a 350 Outrage? Saw the RNR site but they didn't have a picture of it. Just curious to hear any reviews of this model or even a full 320 cover. Have to move the boat from under the covered slip soon and wanted some protection. Any pics would be appreciated. Thanks.

Jefecinco

Re: Full Cover 350 Outrage

Postby Jefecinco » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:25 am

Are you looking for a mooring cover or a storage cover? Carver makes some very good semi-custom covers for many Boston Whalers although I don't know if they have patterns for a boat as large as yours Check out their offerings at [url]carvercovers.com[/url] and if you see what you need call their toll free number for details. They have some options that allow storage covers to be used as mooring covers which they can discuss with you. If you want a Carver cover they can provide a list of their retailers.
Butch

kenv

Re: Full Cover 350 Outrage

Postby kenv » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:52 am

It would be more for mooring, as it would be on the water, on a lift. Didn't really want to put any type of snaps on the boat. Just looking for something that can be snugged down by pulling a rope or ratchet cord, or tightening straps down to the lift or dock if possible. The boat has a T-Top of course and the cover would need to secure to the rails under the T-top. I did see a picture of the cover for the 320 on the RNR site, but they did not have an actual photo of the 350. Thanks for the info on Carver. I will take a look at their site and give them a call with any questions.