Manufacturer 190 Outrage Pedestal Seats

Postby HiggyD » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:31 pm

Hi. Who is the manufacturer of the 190 Outrage pedestal seats? Thanks--Dan

seats.jpg
seats.jpg (35.05 KiB) Viewed 3986 times

Buoy

Re: Manufacturer 190 Outrage Pedestal Seats

Postby Buoy » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:10 pm

I called Boston Whaler directly regarding these seats. I forgot who manufactures these seats, but they manufacture them exclusively for Boston Whaler; they are not available directly from the manufacturer. Your best bet is to call Sue at Twin Cities.

HiggyD

Postby HiggyD » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:34 am

Oh man--that stinks.

I called my local Boston Whaler dealer, Lake Union Sea Ray, and they want about $900 per seat with shipping. [The seats] are nice but I'm not sure I want to pay that much for them.

Is Twin Cities going to [have a] better price?

Thanks for the information.

Dan

jimh

Postby jimh » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:33 pm

Dan--to find out what price another vendor will charge, I recommend you call that vendor. I don't think it is really possible that anyone can know what price a vendor is going to quote for a replacement OEM component for your boat. The recommendation to contact Sue is probably based on her reputation as being outstanding for providing Boston Whaler parts compared to other authorized dealers.

frontier

Re: Manufacturer 190 Outrage Pedestal Seats: Seattle Boat Show One of Best In Country

Postby frontier » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:21 pm

When in need of Boston Whaler parts and information, I would often get price and availability from the Lake Union Boston Whaler dealer. But most always ended up buying from Sue at Twin Cities Marine in Wisconsin. She is the best Boston Whaler parts person in the nation and the price (with shipping) was usually cheaper.

ASIDE: We used to live in the Puget Sound area. Good to see pictures from the Seattle Boat Show. One of the best boat shows in the country.