Sue at Twin Cities

A conversation among Whalers
fno

Sue at Twin Cities

Postby fno » Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:07 pm

Sorry to repeat what many have said before me but I have to give a shout out about Sue at Twin Cities Marine. I called her today to locate the motor well and transom drain tubes for my 210 Outrage. I had been banging my head against the wall trying to find these as aftermarket parts for quite some time at the usual retail outlets and online. She not only informed me quickly that these tubes are made only for Boston Whaler because of the needed length but also said they were priced reasonably at $6.00 each. I need 6 but ordered 9 and she only has 4. She also let me know that Whaler is closed this week and next for the holidays but she would try to get the other five shipped out by Government Products which is still open. She not only spent extra time with me but had the answers to all my questions. Even the painful ones about cushion prices.

ferdinando

Re: Sue at Twin Cities

Postby ferdinando » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:55 pm

Great Gal, I buy everything for my Whaler from Sue

fno

Postby fno » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:18 am

Quick update. All of my drain tubes arrived yesterday from the Edgewater, FL plant. One day after I ordered them from Sue.

Nap19

Postby Nap19 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:54 pm

I will also want to thank Sue, she also helped me with my drain tube problem. I sent photos that she recognized for parts, and I got them quick.
She's great. If she reads this: Happy Holidays and Happy New Year. That goes for ContinousWave too!