Wooden Part Source Beginning April 2020 in Pennsylvania

A conversation among Whalers
M&B

Wooden Part Source Beginning April 2020 in Pennsylvania

Postby M&B » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:32 pm

For several years I’ve been making wood replacement parts for fellow classic Boston Whaler boat owners locally in the Three Rivers, Pennsylvania area. There are many Boston Whaler boats here.

I’ve been fortunate to have been able to restore my own [1961] Eastport, recreating, repairing and refinishing many of the worn wooden parts. While there are some incredible craftsman out there doing similar work I’ve noticed that there seems to still be a need for this service.

In the spirit of combining my love of the water, my love for old Whalers, and my passion for quality woodwork, I’d like to make my services available to other classic Boston Whaler boat owners in need of new parts or repairing and refinishing of existing parts. Growing up living on Long Island and now residing in Pennsylvania, I fell in love with Boston Whaler boats the minute I first laid eyes on one. I so enjoy seeing the passion for these boats within this group and the preservation of these wonderful works of art.

I’m just finishing up moving my shop, so I’m going to start taking orders in April.

Contact me via email to chris@marinerandbarns.com

Visit my website at marinerandbarns.com.

I promise you great quality at a fair price.

--Chris