1987 17ft Boston Whaler Montauk For Sale

For Boston Whaler boats or related gear
kkrause

1987 17ft Boston Whaler Montauk For Sale

Postby kkrause » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:10 pm

Immaculate Condition Classic Boston Whaler. $15,500
If you are looking for a Classic Montauk this is the boat to buy! This boat has been outfitted and rigged with no expense spared. Completely rigged for both fishing and cruising, it has a removable live well that is plumbed so intake or discharge hoses are not in your way but also not are drilled through the boat (this was a completely custom setup that cost me over $1,000) The boat has been repowered with a new Yamaha four stroke 90 hp that has been maintained and cared for with an open check book (This motor is admirable! It will start with barley a tap of the key, it is exceptionally immaculate, flushed out after every single use, Extremely fuel efficient! All maintenance always preformed. This motor truly shows the care it has been given). The boat was completely rewired when it was repowered. The care and maintenance of the hull is no different than the motor. One look at this boat and you will see what I mean!
2011 Yamaha F90 with 245 Hours
Calkins Bunk Trailer
Features:
• Full Moring Cover
• Console and Seat Cover
• Cover for Motor
• Fuel Management
• AM/FM Sony Marine Stereo System
• Raymarine A65 GPS / Depth Sounder
• Ritchie Compass
• Contura Switch Panel
• Interior Console Light
• Duel Battery’s in console with double throw switch
• Dual Bank Battery Charger
• 8 Rod Holders
• Custom Livewell 25 Gallons (Removable)
• Removable Igloo Cooler Seat- Goes in front of console (Not Pictured)
• Hydraulic Steering
• 28 Gallon Gas Tank
• Automatic Bilge Pump

https://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/boa/6072852877.html

This is a great fishing or pleasure boat that is surprisingly very dry! It will be extremely hard to find another one as clean and well equipped and rigged as this boat. Contact me at Six 3 One - Three 7 Nine - Two 4 Eight 1