1990 Outrage 19 for Sale - Sarasota

For Boston Whaler boats or related gear
cjuall

1990 Outrage 19 for Sale - Sarasota

Postby cjuall » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:58 pm

1990 Outrage 19 with a 2013 Evinrude e-tec 135 high output motor. 225hrs on the motor, runs perfectly and just had 300hr servicing. Boat spent it's first 20 years up in Michigan as a freshwater boat. Never been bottom painted. I took delivery of it in 2011 and the boat came to me with an interesting story. The original owner had a 1982 Outrage 18 and had a hull defect apparently. Whaler replaced the '82 hull with a 1990 hull and re-mounted the 82 console and motor to it. That's how I bought it. I used it for a year then sold the console and motor. I purchased a brand new OEM center console blank from Boston Whaler and made it look original. I even added some upgrades like starboard console floor and a red, LED courtesy light mounted underneath the console. Boat includes a console cover, full sunbrella mooring cover (needs some stitching tlc) and a bimini top purchased in 2014. The sale also includes a 2011 Load-Rite trailer. The deck is solid as a rock and I also have an OEM reversible pilot seat that I got from a 1992 Outrage 17 that I can include with this boat if the buyer would prefer it over the pilot seats. The reversible pilot seat needs new upholstery however. The bow locker cover has a repair on the corner that could use a touch up and has one hinge that came loose. Other than that the boat is in excellent condition. The boat is one of the nicest, non-modified Outrage 19's out there. I'm selling because my son has a passion for fishing and we're going to enter tournaments together so we need a flats boat.

http://www.boattrader.com/listing/1990- ... 103044498/