For Sale - 93 Boston Whaler Rage Yamaha engine, Completely Restored

For Boston Whaler boats or related gear
jtcentral

For Sale - 93 Boston Whaler Rage Yamaha engine, Completely Restored

Postby jtcentral » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:47 pm

I have a Boston Whaler 1993 RAGE [for sale]. I bought it last year and restored it. It had been garage kept and still had the original cover, bimini, and cushions. The engine and drivetrain were shot. I bought a 701 Yamaha 62T from a 2014 Superjet with 15 hours. The rest of the drivetrain came from various other later model ski's that were cherry-picked for their condition.

All hoses, plumbing, bilge pump, float switch, bow light are new.

I could not find the original Boston Whaler waterbox so I used a SeaDoo one.

The main bench seat was redone due to stains and a broken backing plate. The other cushions are in good shape but need various buttons and straps resewn.

These boats have a lot of [stern sideways] slide so I added a fin to keep it more stable.

Fiberglass is in great shape and just needs a good buffing to be perfect. No chalk, just some oxidation.

Trailer is in great shape and needs no work.

Asking $5,000 or best offer.

jtcentral

Re: For Sale - 93 Boston Whaler Rage Yamaha engine, Completely Restored

Postby jtcentral » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:45 am

Price dropping to $4500 obo

Jefecinco

Postby Jefecinco » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:02 am

JT,

It could help you sell your Rage if you provide the location. I didn't see a location on your profile. Pictures are also very useful. Only a few people are willing to drive very far to look at a boat without some prior idea of it's condition. Descriptions are good but pictures are much better.

Good luck with your sale.
Butch

jtcentral

Postby jtcentral » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:16 am

Location is Pascagoula, MS. I tried adding photos but it keeps complaining they are too large no matter how small I make them. Here is the craigslist ad

https://mobile.craigslist.org/boa/6265804751.html