FREE: Oem opening hatches from c.1990 REVENGE

For Boston Whaler boats or related gear
jimh

FREE: Oem opening hatches from c.1990 REVENGE

Postby jimh » Sun May 06, 2018 2:51 pm

Free: two OEM Bomar deck hatches used on REVENGE models c.1990, in SE Michigan: FREE

Keep this stuff out of the plastic recycling center: I have two original OEM GRAY (later BOMAR and now Pompanette) opening hatches used on Boston Whaler REVENGE boats in the 1980's through c.1992. Neither one is in working condition, but both may have useful parts if you want to refurbish an existing hatch. The hatch base rings are in good condition. The opening hatches both have small cracks in their translucent portion, and both locking mechanism plastic base stanchions are broken. (That happens if someone steps on a hatch that has closed but was not latched shut.) The hatch friction supports-arms are in good working condition. The hatch lock knobs and threaded shafts are good, except one pin is missing. Sorry, no screens available. I will ship these to anyone in the USA for the cost of the shipping (probably about [$20]), or pick-up in SE Michigan for free. Otherwise they are going to the plastic recycling center soon.
revengeHatchOEM.jpg
Two OEM Bomar Hatches from REVENGE c.1990
revengeHatchOEM.jpg (42.5 KiB) Viewed 2883 times

See an earlier article for more details about these hatches:
http://continuouswave.com/ubb/Forum3/HTML/017057.html

The replacement hatches are about $216/each so these parts might be useful if repair of an original GRAY hatch is contemplated.

tcrane

Re: FREE: Oem opening hatches from c.1990 REVENGE

Postby tcrane » Sun May 06, 2018 10:04 pm

Jim--I will take them for your shipping costs. Email is in my profile.--Tom

jimh

Re: FREE: Oem opening hatches from c.1990 REVENGE

Postby jimh » Mon May 28, 2018 10:54 am

The OEM hatches have found a new home, and have escaped the re-cycling bin.