FS: 1985 Outrage 22 $17,900 Long Island NY

For Boston Whaler boats or related gear
shortbeachlife

FS: 1985 Outrage 22 $17,900 Long Island NY

Postby shortbeachlife » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:02 am

For sale: a beautiful 1985 Boston Whaler Outrage 22. This is a great boat for fishing family and all around fun. This boat has been completely gone through and has new wiring, batteries, fuel system, gauges, and more. Everything on the boat has been replaced. Interior is original gel coat in very good shape with a few spider cracks. The exterior was painted professionally with Interlux perfection epoxy. All new white graphics were applied.

The engine is a 2007 E-TEC 250. At 347 hrs it was completely rebuilt, forged pistons, balanced crank, carbon fiber reeds and all the injectors were re-flowed. Lower unit was resealed and pressure tested. Just changed the oil and it was perfect. Motor has less than 50-hours since rebuild.

The trailer is in good shape. Galvanized dual axle trailer coated with a protective paint. All the rollers work great, replaced all the bearings last year and the tires are all in good shape too.

I am selling because I have another boat and this just doesn't get used enough. I love this boat but it needs to be enjoyed.

The boat is on Long Island but I will consider delivery. Please call to discuss.

I am asking $17,900 for the boat but I am open to offers.

Thanks, Matt

shortbeachlife

Re: FS: 1985 Outrage 22 $17,900 Long Island NY

Postby shortbeachlife » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:10 am

Sold! thanks