For sale: 1987 Montauk 17 with 1989 Johnson 70 HP. The engine has been meticulously maintained by Acies Outboards in Dickinson. Hull has been maintained by Orlando’s Fiberglass and Gulf Coast complete in Kemah. Other than the frame, winch and a few bolts, trailer has been completely redone with new tires, rollers, mounts, bunks etc. in Spring of 2018. Have clear titles for boat, motor and trailer.
Boat, engine and trailer have all been maintained with an open check book policy. Other than the hull and engine, most of this boat is new or has been updated recently. Boat also has a custom casting deck with plumbed working livewell and enclosed battery compartment in stern of the boat. Engine runs excellent. This boat is ready to catch fish, run or spend time with family today.
• Brand new console from mold – 2016
• New contura switches on console – 2016
• New helm footrest, tackle station and fire extinguisher mounts in console – 2016
• Flush blue interior deck lighting in console - 2016
• New wiring to motor – 2016
• New Wiring to battery
• New Yamaha binnacle converted to work with Johnson motor. Easy to switch back for Yamaha use or will work Evinrude as is.
• New windshield – 2016
• New windshield railing – 2016
• New Moeller 22 Gal. fuel tank with new fuel line. - 2016
• New rub rail – 2017
• Engine cowling recently sanded, repainted with new Johnson decals – 2019 (not shown).
• Fusion Stereo – 2014 (radio is currently not working and have reduced price so new owner choose which radio they want to install)
• Fusion 6” Speakers – 2014. Worked and sounded great last year, when radio was working so assume they are still working fine.
• Wood has all been varnished with awlgrips long lasting alwood teak product
• Bimini top frame (have not replaced fabric because I wanted owner to be able to choose their own color and type of fabric for top).
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about boat.
For Boston Whaler boats or related gear
1 post • Page 1 of 1