For Sale: 2000 Outrage 18, $19,000 in Michigan

For Boston Whaler boats or related gear
Moose

For Sale: 2000 Outrage 18, $19,000 in Michigan

Postby Moose » Sun May 19, 2019 10:21 am

This 2000 OUTRAGE 18 was purchased new in April 2001. It is in excellent condition and has been used exclusively in the Great Lakes and inland Michigan lakes other than on three consecutive days of saltwater use in 2001. It has a couple of minor nicks and scratches below the water line on the hull, otherwise all surfaces are in excellent shape. The gel coat is still outstanding. It has been stored inside, year round, other than when on vacation or during a day of use. All gauges, lights, locks, bilge pump, hinges, etc., are in great shape and working order. Great storage on this boat, two huge in-deck fish lockers, a bow anchor rode locker, a huge lockable area inside the console, a lockable electronics box and aft storage under both seats, under gunwale storage for 4 rods and in front of the console for 4 more, and a deck mounted 54 quart cooler with detachable seat cushion.

The outboard is a 2000 Mercury Optimax 150 XL Saltwater Series. It’s been well maintained and winterized by a local Mercury dealer. It is in great condition and has low hours, still likely under 500, but the exact number hasn’t been confirmed for a couple of seasons.

This model has a 90-gallon fuel tank, and with this engine the range is well over 300 miles with a full tank. It is an extremely capable 18-foot boat, very stable, and very comfortable. This Outage has the Accutrack hull, it has a very nice and dry ride.

The trailer is a 2000 Shoreland’r single axle bunk style with brakes. It has a mounted and covered spare tire with lock. The tires were new in 2014, and new bearings in 2018. The bunks were replaced in 2018.

Some additional items that will be included:

W. J. Mills Bimini Top
W. J. Mills Mooring Cover
W. J. Mills Console Cover
W. J. Mills Pedestal Seat Covers
Garmin GPS Map 441s Chart Plotter w/transducer and fish finder w/ owners manuals
Jensen Marine AM/FM/CD Player w/detachable face and two speakers
Mounted Ritchie Compass
Igloo 54 Quart Ice Chest w/cushion and floor mounting hardware
Anchor with roughly 10’ of chain and 200’ of line.
Interstate Marine battery, new May 2018
Flare Gun and Flares, expiration June 2020
Extending Boat Hook
Dock Lines
Life Jackets

OutrageGalleryOfImages.jpg
Fig. 1 2000 OUTRAGE 18
OutrageGalleryOfImages.jpg (21.49 KiB) Viewed 2743 times

For additional photos please click on my name at the top of the listing to access my email address and send me a request, I have plenty.

The boat is in South Haven, Michigan

Price: $19,000