FS: 1969 9' Squall $249

For Boston Whaler boats or related gear
biggiefl

FS: 1969 9' Squall $249

Postby biggiefl » Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:34 pm

I have a 1969 9' Squall that I have owned for about 12yrs. It has been in my shop leaning against a wall since I bought it. It is a hull only. No mast, sails, rudder, or center board. It is a rowing or motor driven boat as-is. The inside was painted with latex paint and most has been removed. The outside I think has been painted(at least part has) and is in good shape but needs a few dings fixed and paint. My "vision" was to fix the outside and paint with a nice white paint. The inside I have sanded down(needs more sanding) and I was going to white rhino line it with some blue tint to make it look OEM as possible after filling in the centerboard and mast holes. You can paint the inside but the non-skid is bad and the rhino lining in my opinion would look good and be non-skid. It needs a norman pin I believe. There is no twart or rear locker cover(easy to make). Everything else is there. The boat is dry as dry can be and no major damage. Great Dad & son project and a great first boat(was my 1st at 8yrs old). These also make great dingys and can be towed at a high rate of speed. They also self bail with a small engine(rated at 5hp).

I do have a clean FL title, new Taco rubrail, and OEM decals from Magic brush. I also have teak(OEM part?) deck cradle brackets as well but not included in the rock bottom price shown here. These bolt to the deck of a boat or dock to hold the boat in place and have what looks to be holes for the boat to be tied to when cradled, very cool.

Boat is located in Ellenton FL which is south of Tampa and just north of Bradenton. It fit in my 1991 Bronco. Hull weighs 125lbs. I will get some pics taken. Reason for selling is I bought it for my nephew but he was more interested in playstation than boats so it never was restored. My loss your gain.

CONTACT INFORMATION: biggiefl1@gmail.com or 941-545-3808. Nick
On my 24th Whaler. Currently in the stable: 86 18' Outrage, 81 13' Sport(original owner), 87 11' Sport, 69 Squall(for sale cheap).

biggiefl

Re: FS: 1969 9' Squall $249

Postby biggiefl » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:29 pm

Phil...I thought boat prices were outrageous? I can't even give this thing away at $249. I could probably sell just the title for that.
On my 24th Whaler. Currently in the stable: 86 18' Outrage, 81 13' Sport(original owner), 87 11' Sport, 69 Squall(for sale cheap).