Drain Tube Replacement in Reference Section

Repair or modification of Boston Whaler boats, their engines, trailers, and gear
Striper15

Drain Tube Replacement in Reference Section

Postby Striper15 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:03 pm

I am beginning the process of replacing my drain tubes after purchasing OEM tubes and tool from Sue at Twin Cities. The reference section includes Jeff's detailed description on doing this, however, the photos are in photo bucket which cannot be viewed without upgrading. Is there any other solution to viewing these photos besides paying the $400 to upgrade photo bucket? Any other recommendations? Thanks!

jimh

Re: Drain Tube Replacement in Reference Section

Postby jimh » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:11 pm

I was able to view all the images. They are sometimes slow to load.

I will look into making the images in-line and moving the article to a new home.

Striper15

Postby Striper15 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:59 pm

Thanks, Jim. After I read your reply, I tried opening on a different computer (PC) and was successful. Still unable to open on my Mac. It (photo bucket) keeps giving a message that I need to upgrade for 3rd party hosting.

jimh

Postby jimh » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:00 pm

I have downloaded all of Jeff's photos so I have them archived. When I get a chance--probably not until winter--I will try to develop a comprehensive new article based on Jeff's text and photos integrated into one coherent article. That sort of project is best done in winter when it is much too cold to be outdoors enjoying boating season, as I am now.