210 OUTRAGE Electronic Boxes and Outrigger Bases

Repair or modification of Boston Whaler boats, their engines, trailers, and gear
fno

210 OUTRAGE Electronic Boxes and Outrigger Bases

Postby fno » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:24 pm

I saw forum user ZIGZAB was looking for an electronics box and outrigger bases. I have both and am very pleased with them. The box is from C.E. Smith and made of fiberglasss with a lockable black tint plexiglass door. The size is perfect for the Outrage 210 T-top and the shape is superior to other makes including the OEM Boston Whaler box. As for outrigger bases, the Taco Grand Slam bases are for the money a winner for me. 15' poles are suitable for this size boat even though I have 18' poles as I got them cheap. Please PM me if you want anymore details.

zigzag930

Re: 210 OUTRAGE Electronic Boxes and Outrigger Bases

Postby zigzag930 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:27 pm

FNO--thanks for your reply. Timing is everything right? Well my electronics box was delivered by FedEx today. I was looking for the Smith box, but I don't think they still make them. I ordered a Fishmaster, which appears to be a nice box and good size for the 210 Outrage. I plan to install the box this weekend.

As for the outriggers: wow--are they expensive. I'm holding off until someone is selling a set of outriggers. I missed out on a few at around $600 for Taco brand outriggers. Outriggers do come up for sale from time to time.

Appreciate your thinking of me.