- engine information such as RPM, coolant temperature, gear position, Eco Mode, fuel flow rate, fuel economy, trim position
- selection of throttle control type on one engine set-ups equipped with both hand and foot throttle
- adjustment of Trim Assist controls
- adjustment of Integral Power Steering (IPS) settings
- calibration of trim and tilt
- configuration of fuel tanks
- configuration fluid tanks
- initiation of engine winterization
https://downloads.lowrance.com/software ... tml?r=1548
The integration only works with Evinrude E-TEC G2 engines. The integration will work with one to as many as four E-TEC engines.
The update can be downloaded from
ftp://software.lowrance.com/HDS_Carbon- ... dard-1.upd
Nota Bene: there is another software updater Version 18.2 for HDS Gen3 devices, but that software update is described as NOT providing the Evinrude engine integration. And, even more confusing, there is an updater Version 18.2 for the ELITE series, and that software update is described as it DOES provide the Evinrude engine integration. Perhaps the HDS updater actually has the E-TEC integration and the website author just forgot to include it in the description of the update package. Or, perhaps there is some constraint in the HDS Gen3 hardware that made adding the Evinrude engine integration not feasible, such as a limited memory space.