This is TABASCO, at one point arguably the most famous Boston Whaler on the internet; see Cetacea Page 58. After becoming famous she moved inland and indoors and has lived a very pampered freshwater life for almost 15 years. TABASCO has been extremely well cared for, and stored covered and out of the elements. She was one of a small freshwater family fleet and only used for fishing, bathed after most trips, covered, and stored indoors.
The Mercury 115 FourStroke has been regularly and recently serviced and runs great.
The boat has the following add-on’s:
- Minn Kota Riptide SP 24 Volt 80lb thrust with iPilot and remote control. Professionally installed with the additional batteries neatly under the console with neatly wired on-board Charging system.
- Lowrance HDS7 FishFinder/Chartplotter with Side and Structure Scan
- On the Bow a Lowrance Hook 4 with trolling motor mount Transducer, the graph is mounted into the trolling motor base not the boat
- For performance the 115 was an upgrade and not factory, I have had no trouble getting the boat insured, and it performs fantastic, weighing the same as the original 90 while producing more power.
- Sea Star Hydraulic Steering for one finger control and no pull
- Under the seat 28 gallon plastic fuel tank. I replaced the Pate fiberglass after it puked out years ago.(what a mess)
- The Boat is equipped with VHF radio (currently not connected to power but works fine) I unplugged it because I turn it on with my knee and never use it
- Stereo with good Pioneer Speakers for great sound
- full cushion set including bow, cooler forward of the console, RPS, and custom Stern Cushions. I've never seen the rear cushions except these
- Rail mount rod holders removable and neatly out of sight when not in use, the small brackets stay attached
- Full Mills Bimini in great shape with new cover
- Mills Console Cover
- Mills RPS Cover
- Brand new custom full mooring cover
Recently I removed all of the decals and had the entire boat buffed. I replaced the red factory decals with Black and chose not to replace the large graphics on the side. (Sorry Ray) I have a small custom “Tabasco” decal for the rear of the boat, I haven’t applied it, unsure if the new owner will want it or not. It goes with the boat.
The trailer is the original with recent tires, new bunks and new lighting. EVERYTHING is ready to go!
This boat has been fantastic. The most recent work I did was not to prepare it to sell but as general upkeep and maintenance. My wife and daughter have ambushed me, and have me moving to the coast, so as part of the big life change I am selling off the freshwater fleet and consolidating to one larger Whaler more suited for my grown and growing family.
The Nautique, and the pontoon are gone, now my pride and joy has to go.
This boat looks new and has every add-on already bought and professionally installed.
Email Call or Text. I have countless photos. The Boat is in upstate South Carolina.
I am not new to the forum, was very active years ago.