For-sale: a Parkit Electric trailer dolly model 3.5k for $600 (cash-only) in Gulf Shores, Alabama.
CONTACT: butch6494@gmail.com.
This Parkit 3.5K is in pristine like-new condition and priced $700 below replacement cost. It has had little use moving our 190 Montauk and Sport 13 on our concrete driveway.
More information about the Parkit at
http://www.parkit360.ca
FS: Parkit Electric Trailer Dolly $600 in Gulf Shores, Alabama
FS: Parkit Electric Trailer Dolly $600 in Gulf Shores, Alabama
Last edited by Jefecinco on Fri Mar 20, 2026 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Butch
Re: FS: Parkit Electric Trailer Dolly $600 in Gulf Shores, Alabama
I've also listed this dolly on Craigslist. Within five minutes of posting the listing I had a positive reply. It said "I want to buy your dolly". It then went on to say a certified check would be overnighted with a 10% bonus for reserving the dolly for this buyer. A pickup person would pick up the dolly the following day.
Wow, how exciting, sold within five minutes. The only problem is that this was a common scam. I'm reasonably convinced the response was automated. Be careful when selling items online.
Wow, how exciting, sold within five minutes. The only problem is that this was a common scam. I'm reasonably convinced the response was automated. Be careful when selling items online.
Butch
Re: FS: Parkit Electric Trailer Dolly $600 in Gulf Shores, Alabama
It took a while but the dolly has been sold for the asking price.
Butch