From the Continuouswave archives:
- Here is what the FISH STATION consist of..
1. 1/8" thick x 18" x 8" Stainless Steel Sheet (bottom plate)
2. 1" thick x 24" x 12" Whalerboard/Starboard (top surface & contoured)
3. 5" long by 1" O.D. tubing welded to the bottom plate
4. 1 Stainless Steel Quick Release Pin
5. 2 Rod Holders (I believe made by Perko)
The Rod Holders are engraved "Boston Whaler"
Stainless Steel Quick release pin
The Teak Cockpit Table mounts in the same receptacle as the Fish Station and the Ski Pylon. This Cockpit Table was also made in the white Whaleboard or KING Starboard. It is roughly the same dimensions as the Fish Station but folds out to give you twice the space.