The venerable Tashmoo is one of the less common classic Whalers so take a look in the reference section of this forum to get better idea of what this model has to offer. I purchased it about five years ago from a gentleman in the Detroit area. Before that I understand it resided in Ohio.
In the time I have owned this boat, I've performed several upgrades:
- change all light bulbs to LED including trailer
- installed new bilge pump last spring
- installed an additional West Marine electrical switch panel that now has several unused circuits
- cleaned up or replaced electrical wiring and connections
- installed an LED light bar at the bow of the boat with light intensity of 2,700 lumen
- Uniden VHF Marine Band radio with eight-foot Shakespeare antenna (installed last spring)
- GPS/fish-finder (also installed last spring with a transom saver, Humminbird Helix 5
- original bow cushions and wooden hatch
- brand new spare propeller
- marine battery
- one year old 12 gallon fuel tank
- outboard service manuals
- lower unit oil filler
- various new consumable engine parts
- life jackets
- fire extinguisher
- original bow cushion
- and wooden hatch.
I am selling because we only use the boat three-times per year, and I would rather spend my time on projects that get more use. And my wife wants the garage back.
Please contact me at email@example.com for more information.