Moderated Discussion Areas
  ContinuousWave: The Whaler GAM or General Area
  16 Whaler

Post New Topic  Post Reply
search | FAQ | profile | register | author help

Author Topic:   16 Whaler
Rownd posted 04-15-2002 03:06 PM ET (US)   Profile for Rownd   Send Email to Rownd  
I have a 16 whaler the boat was boughtin 1971 origianlly and we are redoing the gelcoats and mahogony now. I am looking for a new bumper strip that goes around the boat. If anyone knows where I could get one for this boat I would greatly appreciate the help.
caddis posted 04-15-2002 03:31 PM ET (US)     Profile for caddis  Send Email to caddis     
What you're looking for is called a rub rail. Give Twin Cities Marine a call at 888-894-2537 and ask for Sue. They are the best source for them and will ship.
Taylor posted 04-15-2002 03:33 PM ET (US)     Profile for Taylor  Send Email to Taylor     
Also see the reference article on the subject.
Chap posted 04-15-2002 03:34 PM ET (US)     Profile for Chap  Send Email to Chap     
Welcome and enjoy.
This will also help.


Chap posted 04-15-2002 03:36 PM ET (US)     Profile for Chap  Send Email to Chap     
Minute late. That was one of my Whaleritis symptoms before I was cured.

Post New Topic  Post Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | RETURN to ContinuousWave Top Page

Powered by: Ultimate Bulletin Board, Freeware Version 2000
Purchase our Licensed Version- which adds many more features!
© Infopop Corporation (formerly Madrona Park, Inc.), 1998 - 2000.