Moderated Discussion Areas
  ContinuousWave: Whaler Marketplace
  Outrage Parts Question

Post New Topic  Post Reply
search | FAQ | profile | register | author help

Author Topic:   Outrage Parts Question
cjuall posted 07-16-2008 10:10 AM ET (US)   Profile for cjuall   Send Email to cjuall  

Does anyone know how to get a new "classic-style" rub rail for a outrage 22? This is the standard style rub rail found on an 80's outrage not the "heavy duty" style.

Also, does anyone know the same info for replacing the bow rail (one piece model found on the 88-92 outrages)?


Blackduck posted 07-16-2008 10:33 AM ET (US)     Profile for Blackduck  Send Email to Blackduck     
Have you tried a Boston Whaler dealer? If for some reason they can't get one, try Barbour Plastics in Brockton, Mass. You will be able to match your profile of rub rail to their available styles. They made your original rail.
Casco Bay Outrage posted 07-16-2008 02:06 PM ET (US)     Profile for Casco Bay Outrage  Send Email to Casco Bay Outrage     
Call Sue, head of Parts at Twin Cities. She is the source for many of us who need OEM parts for new and old. Even if we don't live in Wisconsin.

Post New Topic  Post Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | RETURN to ContinuousWave Top Page

Powered by: Ultimate Bulletin Board, Freeware Version 2000
Purchase our Licensed Version- which adds many more features!
© Infopop Corporation (formerly Madrona Park, Inc.), 1998 - 2000.