Moderated Discussion Areas
  ContinuousWave: Whaler Marketplace
  Wanted: Scrap Outrage Rub Rail Track

Post New Topic  Post Reply
search | FAQ | profile | register | author help

Author Topic:   Wanted: Scrap Outrage Rub Rail Track
DeeVee posted 04-03-2009 05:57 PM ET (US)   Profile for DeeVee   Send Email to DeeVee  
I am not in a position to completely replace the rub rail on my 1989 Outrage this year. That being said, I sure would like to at least replace the track that was damaged before I bought the boat on the port quarter and the damaged piece on the starboard quarter that happened after I bought the boat.

If anyone had some scrap pieces of the Barbour Plastics track that they have left over from a replacement project, I would be happy to pay the footage price and the shipping required.

A total of 3 feet would be more than enough. Or a 12" piece and a 24" piece, or just about any combination thereof would help me out.

Or, I guess, even a piece of the old track that may still be laying around after a classic Outrage rubrail replacement.

Thank you,
Doug Vazquez

jay18 posted 04-03-2009 07:38 PM ET (US)     Profile for jay18  Send Email to jay18     
try Flounder Pounder in Fl. They have a grip of it in stock from salvaged boats.


Post New Topic  Post Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | RETURN to ContinuousWave Top Page

Powered by: Ultimate Bulletin Board, Freeware Version 2000
Purchase our Licensed Version- which adds many more features!
© Infopop Corporation (formerly Madrona Park, Inc.), 1998 - 2000.