Moderated Discussion Areas
  ContinuousWave: Whaler Marketplace
  Question about Igloo Marine 70-qt. Cooler?

Post New Topic  Post Reply
search | FAQ | profile | register | author help

Author Topic:   Question about Igloo Marine 70-qt. Cooler?
jbeekley posted 05-19-2009 02:47 AM ET (US)   Profile for jbeekley   Send Email to jbeekley  
Hello, Could someone Please try and answer this question for me? I had purchased the Igloo 70-qt. Marine Cooler at Coscto here in Seattle and when I was looking inside the cooler, I was curious what the "grooves" purpose is? There are two sets or these grooves (two in the front, two in the back) inside the cooler. I thought maybe this is for some kind of tray or something such as some of the Colmeman series coolers have the small trays that come with them to keep meat off the ice, ETC.? If there is such a tray, where would I be able to pick up this item?

If this is not for a tray and someone knows what it's for, Please let me know? Thank You Very Much, John Beekley

Hines Pointer posted 05-19-2009 11:53 AM ET (US)     Profile for Hines Pointer    
Yes, there are trays for some Igloo coolers that sit on the interior grooves. As I recall, I bought a couple of food or ice trays at the website and a tray/cutting board from some other marine accessories retailer.
andygere posted 05-19-2009 05:29 PM ET (US)     Profile for andygere  Send Email to andygere     
The lip inside the permimeter of the cooler holds the food tray. The tapered grooves hold a plastic jug that can be filled with water and frozen to keep contents of the cooler cool. Pretty cool, eh?

Post New Topic  Post Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | RETURN to ContinuousWave Top Page

Powered by: Ultimate Bulletin Board, Freeware Version 2000
Purchase our Licensed Version- which adds many more features!
© Infopop Corporation (formerly Madrona Park, Inc.), 1998 - 2000.