Moderated Discussion Areas
  ContinuousWave: Whaler Repairs/Mods
  want "keel protector" for 15 Sport

Post New Topic  Post Reply
search | FAQ | profile | register | author help

Author Topic:   want "keel protector" for 15 Sport
eolson posted 04-13-2000 01:35 PM ET (US)   Profile for eolson   Send Email to eolson  
The other day, I saw a boat that had a heavy guage rubber strip attached along the keel - to protect it from being damaged by trailer, bottom, etc. The owner called it a "keel protector."

Anybody know where to get one? Installation hints?

Gainesville, FL

bigz posted 04-13-2000 01:57 PM ET (US)     Profile for bigz    
Eric -- Cabelas' carry them and they aren't cheap! One is called Keelshield 11 colors and the other Keel Guard 4 colors. You might try a web search for either one, might find a better price --- use and see what pops up!

Regards Thomas

kent posted 04-13-2000 03:47 PM ET (US)     Profile for kent    

I don't know anything about keel protectors, but one that gets rave reviews over on the saltwater fishing board is made by Hamby's Protector. They have an interesting website.

Post New Topic  Post Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | RETURN to ContinuousWave Top Page

Powered by: Ultimate Bulletin Board, Freeware Version 2000
Purchase our Licensed Version- which adds many more features!
© Infopop Corporation (formerly Madrona Park, Inc.), 1998 - 2000.