Moderated Discussion Areas
  ContinuousWave: Whaler Repairs/Mods
  Little Rubber Circles

Post New Topic  Post Reply
search | FAQ | profile | register | author help

Author Topic:   Little Rubber Circles
Mark D posted 09-14-2000 06:58 AM ET (US)   Profile for Mark D  
Where can I get those little rubber circles that fit underneath the wooden rails on my Sport 13? I only need one.
reeltime2 posted 09-15-2000 08:46 AM ET (US)     Profile for reeltime2  Send Email to reeltime2     
I work for a company called Tampa Rubber & Gasket we have drops from gasket bolt holes that are just like what whaler used. If you give me the dimensions I can mail some to you at no charge. I just sold my boat so I dont remember the size. Were they about 1/4" thk x 1" od? email me
with the size & your adress.
Mark D posted 09-22-2000 07:01 PM ET (US)     Profile for Mark D    
I got my little rubber circles today! Perfect!!

Thank you

Post New Topic  Post Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | RETURN to ContinuousWave Top Page

Powered by: Ultimate Bulletin Board, Freeware Version 2000
Purchase our Licensed Version- which adds many more features!
© Infopop Corporation (formerly Madrona Park, Inc.), 1998 - 2000.