Moderated Discussion Areas
  ContinuousWave: Whaler Repairs/Mods
  gas tank vent screens

Post New Topic  Post Reply
search | FAQ | profile | register | author help

Author Topic:   gas tank vent screens
jada631 posted 06-27-2001 01:54 PM ET (US)   Profile for jada631   Send Email to jada631  
Does anyone know where I can buy just the screens for the gas vent? Seems like I either have to make one or buy the entire vent fitting.
Bigshot posted 06-27-2001 04:49 PM ET (US)     Profile for Bigshot  Send Email to Bigshot     
Home depot. Get the SS sink screens if right size. If not replace the fitting.
jada631 posted 06-28-2001 08:36 AM ET (US)     Profile for jada631  Send Email to jada631     
Thanks Bigshot!

Post New Topic  Post Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | RETURN to ContinuousWave Top Page

Powered by: Ultimate Bulletin Board, Freeware Version 2000
Purchase our Licensed Version- which adds many more features!
© Infopop Corporation (formerly Madrona Park, Inc.), 1998 - 2000.