Moderated Discussion Areas
  ContinuousWave: Whaler Repairs/Mods

Post New Topic  Post Reply
search | FAQ | profile | register | author help

Author Topic:   O-rings
Chris J posted 07-30-2001 11:33 AM ET (US)   Profile for Chris J   Send Email to Chris J  
I have a 1981 20' Revenge. The rubber O-rings on the deck access plates are just about shot. Anyone know where to get replacements?
simonmeridew posted 07-30-2001 09:34 PM ET (US)     Profile for simonmeridew  Send Email to simonmeridew     
you might try NAPA or Big A. The better auto parts places have a selection of large o rings
Tom W Clark posted 07-31-2001 01:12 AM ET (US)     Profile for Tom W Clark  Send Email to Tom W Clark     
Measure the overall size of your O-ring and then measure the cross cectional size. Then go to: and see if you can't find what your looking for.
Chris J posted 07-31-2001 11:37 AM ET (US)     Profile for Chris J  Send Email to Chris J     
Thanks. I was thinking boat parts; forgot they were probably used other places. I'll check the local auto parts stores/machine parts places.

Post New Topic  Post Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | RETURN to ContinuousWave Top Page

Powered by: Ultimate Bulletin Board, Freeware Version 2000
Purchase our Licensed Version- which adds many more features!
© Infopop Corporation (formerly Madrona Park, Inc.), 1998 - 2000.