Moderated Discussion Areas
  ContinuousWave: Whaler Repairs/Mods

Post New Topic  Post Reply
search | FAQ | profile | register | author help

Author Topic:   resin
riverok posted 07-09-2003 11:49 PM ET (US)   Profile for riverok   Send Email to riverok  
I would like to know where to get fiberglass resin made by a company called Bond-It or Bond-Tight?

What is a good quality resin to use?


jimh posted 07-10-2003 02:13 AM ET (US)     Profile for jimh  Send Email to jimh     
I don't think there is such a thing as "fiberglass resin". Those are two different things, resin and fiberglass. You probably are looking for polyester resin. You can get it at any boating or marine supply. Or any auto store, too.

Search on to find references to that brand you mentioned.

Duckin Whalers posted 07-10-2003 03:33 AM ET (US)     Profile for Duckin Whalers  Send Email to Duckin Whalers     
Jimh, do you own stock in If not you should. HA!
saltydogt posted 07-10-2003 06:34 AM ET (US)     Profile for saltydogt  Send Email to saltydogt     
Don't you mean

Post New Topic  Post Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | RETURN to ContinuousWave Top Page

Powered by: Ultimate Bulletin Board, Freeware Version 2000
Purchase our Licensed Version- which adds many more features!
© Infopop Corporation (formerly Madrona Park, Inc.), 1998 - 2000.