Moderated Discussion Areas
  ContinuousWave: Whaler Performance

Post New Topic  Post Reply
search | FAQ | profile | register | author help

Author Topic:   repower
hando posted 07-01-2003 05:44 PM ET (US)   Profile for hando   Send Email to hando  
My new, to me, 21 outrage has a bad engine, so I need new power. My range of sea is Pacific Ocean to Lake Tahoe. 4 stroke only in Ca. Should I go with 200 Yamaha or dual 60's Yamaha thruster. These are the options available now, if I wait there are more options but I might miss the Salmon season.
UnderDog posted 07-01-2003 06:14 PM ET (US)     Profile for UnderDog  Send Email to UnderDog     
hando, you should check the laws in california, I just repowered with an evinrude 90hp ficth 2 stroke engine... and its the same engine's that the rangers use in tahoe. they are 2008 emission compiant(sp).

what part of california are you in, I would try THE OUTBOARD MOTOR SHOP in Oakland or BEST MARINE in Milpitas both are evinrude dealers that sell 2 strokes in california.
I got mine at best marine.


Post New Topic  Post Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | RETURN to ContinuousWave Top Page

Powered by: Ultimate Bulletin Board, Freeware Version 2000
Purchase our Licensed Version- which adds many more features!
© Infopop Corporation (formerly Madrona Park, Inc.), 1998 - 2000.