Moderated Discussion Areas
  ContinuousWave: Post-Classic Whalers
  Thru-Hull Tranducer for Conquest 28

Post New Topic  Post Reply
search | FAQ | profile | register | author help

Author Topic:   Thru-Hull Tranducer for Conquest 28
peterhd posted 06-23-2003 09:36 AM ET (US)   Profile for peterhd   Send Email to peterhd  
Have a 2001 Conquest 28 ( 295 ). I keep the boat in the water. I have a transom tranducer that I have to replace almost every year. Would like to get a Thru-hole transucer. Is this possible on a whaler. I heard one time that whaler has a specific spot for this. Please advise.
Thanks in advanced
bsmotril posted 06-24-2003 11:22 AM ET (US)     Profile for bsmotril  Send Email to bsmotril     
It is true. If you open the battery access hatches in the motor well and look to the starboard side, you will see a round depression molded in the liner about 5-6" in diameter. This is the spot for the transducer. It sits over the flattened chine area.

Post New Topic  Post Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | RETURN to ContinuousWave Top Page

Powered by: Ultimate Bulletin Board, Freeware Version 2000
Purchase our Licensed Version- which adds many more features!
© Infopop Corporation (formerly Madrona Park, Inc.), 1998 - 2000.