Moderated Discussion Areas
  ContinuousWave: Post-Classic Whalers
  What is "seaboard?"

Post New Topic  Post Reply
search | FAQ | profile | register | author help

Author Topic:   What is "seaboard?"
BemidjiWhaler posted 04-19-2004 12:05 PM ET (US)   Profile for BemidjiWhaler   Send Email to BemidjiWhaler  
I'm told that I need a couple of 1/2" blocks of "seaboard" when I mount the new Pate C-24 in my Montauk 170. Where can I get some?


UnderDog posted 04-19-2004 12:31 PM ET (US)     Profile for UnderDog  Send Email to UnderDog     
Hello, I think what you are looking for is called Starboard and you can get it at west marine. here is a link

hope this helps


Chuck Tribolet posted 04-19-2004 01:55 PM ET (US)     Profile for Chuck Tribolet  Send Email to Chuck Tribolet     
Seaboard is the trade name used by TAP Plastics for their
equivalent to Starboard. Near as I can tell it's the same
stuff, and TAP is good for small quantities and will do
fabrication. Check the Yellow Pages under "Plastics".


kglinz posted 04-19-2004 02:37 PM ET (US)     Profile for kglinz  Send Email to kglinz     
I just bought a piece of GE Polymer at a GE plastics dealer for about 1/4 of the price that West Marine charges. As Chuck says check the Yellow Pages.

Post New Topic  Post Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | RETURN to ContinuousWave Top Page

Powered by: Ultimate Bulletin Board, Freeware Version 2000
Purchase our Licensed Version- which adds many more features!
© Infopop Corporation (formerly Madrona Park, Inc.), 1998 - 2000.