Search found 2 matches

by Cbrinn
Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:00 pm
Forum: SMALL BOAT ELECTRICAL
Topic: SmartCraft Vessel View went to Windows Screen and can no longer be powered down
Replies: 2
Views: 4505

Re: SmartCraft Vessel View went to Windows Screen and can no longer be powered down

Thanks Jimh. I agree with your assessment that the likelihood that the VesselView failed independently on the same day that the other electronics were being installed is very, very low. Turns out I have V1 of SmartCraft VesselView and, even though it has a usb port on the back, Mercury Support told ...
by Cbrinn
Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:37 pm
Forum: SMALL BOAT ELECTRICAL
Topic: SmartCraft Vessel View went to Windows Screen and can no longer be powered down
Replies: 2
Views: 4505

SmartCraft Vessel View went to Windows Screen and can no longer be powered down

I recently purchased a 2012 Outrage 250 which came with SmartCraft Vessel View. The VesselView monitor has the silver housing and the entire unit measures about 7 inches wide with the screen measuring about 4 inches wide. From the time I purchased the boat the VesselView worked perfectly. However, o...