Location is Pascagoula, MS. I tried adding photos but it keeps complaining they are too large no matter how small I make them. Here is the craigslist ad
https://mobile.craigslist.org/boa/6265804751.html
Search found 4 matches
- Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:16 am
- Forum: MARKETPLACE
- Topic: For Sale - 93 Boston Whaler Rage Yamaha engine, Completely Restored
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4382
- Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:45 am
- Forum: MARKETPLACE
- Topic: For Sale - 93 Boston Whaler Rage Yamaha engine, Completely Restored
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4382
Re: For Sale - 93 Boston Whaler Rage Yamaha engine, Completely Restored
Price dropping to $4500 obo
- Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:47 pm
- Forum: MARKETPLACE
- Topic: For Sale - 93 Boston Whaler Rage Yamaha engine, Completely Restored
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4382
For Sale - 93 Boston Whaler Rage Yamaha engine, Completely Restored
I have a Boston Whaler 1993 RAGE [for sale]. I bought it last year and restored it. It had been garage kept and still had the original cover, bimini, and cushions. The engine and drivetrain were shot. I bought a 701 Yamaha 62T from a 2014 Superjet with 15 hours. The rest of the drivetrain came from ...
- Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:50 pm
- Forum: MARKETPLACE
- Topic: Waterbox for BW Rage (yamaha vintage) needed
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3573
Waterbox for BW Rage (yamaha vintage) needed
I purchased a 92 rage and the redneck that owned it before me bypassed the waterbox for a "cooler" sound. I need the factory waterbox...I've tried numerous yamaha ones and can't find one to fit...does anyone have one for sale or know of a source for them?