Search found 7 matches
- Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:31 am
- Forum: The GAM
- Topic: Outrage 17 II v. Dauntless 16
- Replies: 8
- Views: 10336
Re: Outrage 17 II v. Dauntless 16
Excellent info guys, thanks.
- Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:42 am
- Forum: The GAM
- Topic: Advice on Buying a Dauntless 16
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4499
Advice on Buying a Dauntless 16
I'm in the market for a Dauntless 16. I have a budget of $12,000 and that depends on boat-engine-trailer combination. I prefer no bottom paint but would make an exception for a clean boat. The trailer and engine are not as important as a clean, unmodified boat. I am willing to travel for the right b...
- Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:34 am
- Forum: The GAM
- Topic: Outrage 17 II v. Dauntless 16
- Replies: 8
- Views: 10336
Re: Outrage 17 II v. Dauntless 16
Sorry for the delay. I have been extremely busy and forgot about this thread. I have decided on the Dauntless 16 due to the seating capabilities, but I have either missed any nice clean boats. The boats I have found still for sale have a lot to be desired. I plan on using the boat mostly on intracoa...
- Sat May 11, 2019 10:00 am
- Forum: The GAM
- Topic: Outrage 17 II v. Dauntless 16
- Replies: 8
- Views: 10336
Outrage 17 II v. Dauntless 16
People who have experience with both an OUTRAGE 17 II and a DAUNTLESS 16: tell me all the advantages and disadvantages of each. I am in the market again for a new boat. I am trying to decide between a Outrage 17 II or a Dauntless 16. I am leaning towards the Dauntless. The DAUNTLESS 16 has more seat...
- Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:22 pm
- Forum: REPAIRS and MODIFICATIONS
- Topic: 11 SUPER SPORT Steering
- Replies: 10
- Views: 14861
Re: 11 SUPER SPORT Steering
If they are so rare, I shouldn't have a problem when I sell it. ;) I'll take a pic tomorrow and post it.
- Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:57 pm
- Forum: REPAIRS and MODIFICATIONS
- Topic: 11 SUPER SPORT Steering
- Replies: 10
- Views: 14861
Re: 11 SUPER SPORT Steering
I am a little shocked at the lack of replies. Hasn't anyone run into this problem in the past?
I found this on line http://www.westmarine.com/buy/teleflex--transom-support-master-mounting-kits--P006_182_002_501 I'm not sure how well it will work, anyone use this method?
I found this on line http://www.westmarine.com/buy/teleflex--transom-support-master-mounting-kits--P006_182_002_501 I'm not sure how well it will work, anyone use this method?
- Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:13 am
- Forum: REPAIRS and MODIFICATIONS
- Topic: 11 SUPER SPORT Steering
- Replies: 10
- Views: 14861
11 SUPER SPORT Steering
Hello, I have a 1987 11' Super Sport and I am switching from the pulley steering to the Teleflex cable steering. I am mounting a new motor and I noticed the cable won't go into the steering tube because the transom is in the way. Is there some way to get around this?