Search found 2 matches

by ScottC
Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:19 pm
Forum: The GAM
Topic: Buying a new 2017 170 MONTAUK in 2017; Operating In Big Water: Retained Value
Replies: 15
Views: 10768

Re: The Buying Experience of a New 170 MONTAUK

Thank you for your thoughts. Maverick – I have access to a good Mercury mechanic and a trailer repair shop. The service I was thinking about involved accidently hitting debris in the water and damaging the hull or the battery igniting and burning the fiberglass. I have actually seen [both] happen. J...
by ScottC
Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:46 pm
Forum: The GAM
Topic: Buying a new 2017 170 MONTAUK in 2017; Operating In Big Water: Retained Value
Replies: 15
Views: 10768

The Buying Experience of a New 170 MONTAUK

I have been a long time fan of Boston Whaler boats and always enjoyed visiting the continuouswave forum to gain insight and knowledge of the various boat models. Sixteen years ago [in 2004] I was considering purchasing a MONTAUK 17. After visiting the local Boston Whaler dealer, I walked away with a...