Search found 9 matches
- Fri Sep 18, 2026 9:31 am
- Forum: REPAIRS and MODIFICATIONS
- Topic: 2008 Montauk 190 - Accumulation (beyond normal) of Water in Bilge Area
- Replies: 1
- Views: 714
Re: 2008 Montauk 190 - Accumulation (beyond normal) of Water in Bilge Area
Over the last 20 years, I have owned 8 Boston Whalers (all purchased new, 150 Montauk, 170 Montauk, 2 190 Montauks, 2 210 Dauntlesses, 2 210 Montauks, currently a 2025 210 Montauk). Varying amounts of rainwater have found its way into the bilge on each of them (all kept in water during season). Caul...
- Fri Jul 03, 2026 6:20 pm
- Forum: The GAM
- Topic: Trailer for 190 MONTAUK
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2718
Re: Trailer for 190 MONTAUK
If you want to save money, get the single axle trailer. If you want a better, safer, trailer get the tandem axle trailer. I believe that my Boston Whaler dealer (Whalertowne, Graysonville MD.) has been putting the 190 Montauk on tandem axle trailers for about the last 15 years. This is my opinion, h...
- Thu Jul 02, 2026 8:51 am
- Forum: The GAM
- Topic: Trailer for 190 MONTAUK
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2718
Re: Trailer for 190 MONTAUK
I have owned two 190 MONTAUK boats, a 2011 and a 2024. I purchased both boats as new boats with tandem-axle trailers and 150-HP engines. I recommend the tandem-axle trailer for [a 190 MONTAUK].
- Sat May 23, 2026 9:33 am
- Forum: The GAM
- Topic: 210 DAUNTLESS with 150-HP: Assess Suitability for Intended Uses
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1120
Re: 210 DAUNTLESS with 150-HP: Assess Suitability for Intended Uses
I have owned two 210 DAUNTLESS boats, both purchased new. First one a 2018 with a 150-HP engine. Second one a 2022 with a 200-HP engine. I recommend the 200-HP engine based on my experience. The 150 was adequate, the 200 was great. I currently have a 2025 210 Montauk with the 200-HP engine and am ve...
- Thu Jan 08, 2026 9:44 am
- Forum: The GAM
- Topic: 2018 or Newer 210 MONTAUK: Improved Ride
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1931
Re: 2018 or Newer 210 MONTAUK: Improved Ride
My account regarding hull weight is taken directly from the Boston Whaler brochures that used to be provided at the dealerships. They stopped printing the very nice colored brochures a few years ago (just about everything is online now). I have most of the old brochures dating back to 2007. They are...
- Tue Jan 06, 2026 9:48 am
- Forum: The GAM
- Topic: 2018 or Newer 210 MONTAUK: Improved Ride
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1931
Re: 2018 or Newer 210 MONTAUK: Improved Ride
The original 210 Montauk was introduced in 2012, and its specified hull weight was 2,500-lbs (without an engine and without T-Top). The redesigned hull was introduced midyear in 2018 and had a specified hull weight of 2,600-lbs, meaning only a 100-lbs increase for the redesigned hull. I have owned b...
- Fri Jan 02, 2026 7:41 am
- Forum: The GAM
- Topic: 2018 or Newer 210 MONTAUK: Improved Ride
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1931
Re: 2018 or Newer 210 MONTAUK: Improved Ride
I had a previous [unspecified model-year] 210 [MONTAUK]. [In 2025 I had a] 2025 model year [210 MONTAUK] with the re-designed hull. Both [the 210 MONTAUK boats] were rated for 200-HP maximum. A 200-HP four-stroke-power-cycle engine is definitely needed. Both are great boats. I am very happy with my ...
- Sun Jul 20, 2025 8:40 am
- Forum: The GAM
- Topic: Source: Cover for 2024 210 MONTAUK for Tow Bar Option
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1699
Re: Source: Cover for 2024 210 MONTAUK for Tow Bar Option
T-Top Covers LaPorte Products Charleston S.C.
- Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:23 am
- Forum: The GAM
- Topic: 2012 210 Montauk, Verado 200
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5678
Re: 2012 210 Montauk, Verado 200
I have a 2015 210 Montauk with a T-top, powered by the VERADO 200 four-cylinder engine, I bought it mid-2015. We are very happy with the performance. I was a little nervous about the VERADO and initially wanted the 150 FOURSTROKE. So far, I really like the VERADO--plenty of power to do anything you ...