Is it possible that a 4.3 CTS firmware (version 04022018 to 05122020) update could remedy this problem?
The Evinrude Diagnostics software V6.5 Network Diagnostics recognizes:
- Teleflex Propulsion Instance 0, Address 0x1
- BRP Instance 0, Address 0x96 (PORT CR engine)
- BRP Instance 1, Address 0x97 (STBD DPS engine)
- FW Murphy Instrumentation Instance 0, Address 0xF2 (is this the Simrad NSE!2?)
- Lowrance Instrumentation General Sensor Box Instance 0, Address 0x2 (is this the NFSU?)
- Lowrance Instrumentation General Sensor Box Instance 1, Address 0x3 (is this the NFSU?)
Clicking on the "System Wide Fluid Levels" icon creates a pop up with
- Address 0x97, Instance 1 (is this the G2 300 Oil Tank - STBD DPS engine?)
- Address 0x96, Instance 0 (is this the G2 300 Oil Tank - PORT CR engine?)
- Address 0x02, Instance 0 (is this the NFSU?)
- Address 0x03, Instance 1 (is this the NFSU?)
Not sure why I can't get the fuel tanks set up on the 4.3 CTS.
Please give me an ideas to remedy this.
I almost feel like removing the two NFSU's and connect the KUS SSL17 WEMA sensors directly to the Control Heads on the Remote Control Harness. This might sacrifice fuel data on the Simrad NSE12.
In reality fuel data to me only matters on the 4.3 CTS.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.