I most desire a 1989 to 1993 OUTRAGE 22 without Whaler Drive with full-width engine splash well.
Then next, in order I most desire:
- any year OUTRAGE 20 without a Whaler Drive
- any year OUTRAGE 19
- any year OUTRAGE 18.
CONTACT :
Michael Sage
Wilmington, NC
757-349-9461 text or call
email: omerdude20000@gmail.com
I am willing to buy just a hull and a trailer, or with an engine included.
I want to buy at between $5,000 to $10,000 for a "project" boat.
I want to buy at between $15,000 to $20,000 for an OUTRAGE 18 that is "turn key."
I want to buy at between $20,000 to $25,000 for a larger OUTRAGE boat that is "turn key."
DEFINITION OF TURN-KEY (Added)
"Turn-key" to me means the boat is ready for a 3- minute sea-trial, all deck surfaces are free of rotten wood, and all repairs completed correctly. Essentially, "turn-key" means the boat could be purchased without having to invest additional money in the short term.
I do not want a hull that has retained water in the foam or has delaminate, or has soft spots or has ripped up decks due to installation of T-Top or has been soaking up water since 1994.