Page 1 of 1

MONTAUK 17 Bow Rail, 16-inch Steering Wheel, Bimini – Minnesota

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2026 11:39 am
by msamps
My dad was in the process of rehabbing a 17-foot Boston Whaler Montauk before he passed away, and I am now going through some of the parts he had for the boat. I know he was on ContinuousWave for years and years, so this was the first place I thought of when looking for people who might have a use for these parts.

I currently have the following available:
16-inch stainless steel six-spoke steering wheel with black center cap – $150
Montauk 17 stainless bow rail – $400
Bimini top/frame – $400

I can take detailed photos and measurements of any of the items if someone is interested. I am also happy to look for any markings or other identifying information that would help determine exactly what they are.

The parts are located in the Twin Cities, Minnesota area.

I can easily ship the steering wheel. I am not sure of the best way to ship something as large as the bow rail or Bimini frame, so I would appreciate suggestions from anyone who has shipped these before. Local pickup would of course be welcome.

Please let me know if you are interested in any of the pieces or would like additional photos.

If my pricing is off, I am open to guidance from those more familiar with these parts.