Market Value - 1985 BW 13 Sport
Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:10 pm
I haven't been on the forum for some time but decided to check in as I am thinking about selling my 1985 13" Sport. I've looked through Craigslist and Ebay to get a sense for prices but wanted to get some educated opinions from those on this forum. I don't have much history on the boat before I purchased it about 10 years ago. We use it a handful of times a year for crabbing and running around on the Chesapeake Bay. It was in OK shape when we got it and it's in about the same shape now - but a few more stress cracks and some bruises. The 1985 30HP engine runs decent, although it has it's days. The trailer is in decent shape - I replaced the axle / hubs last year. The wood console is in poor shape - wanted to restore but time doesn't permit. The rub rail at the one corner is damaged (thanks to a piling), steering can bind a hair at the extreme and things of that nature. I guess things I've just used to. Any thoughts on fair market price would be appreciated. We're out in the Washington, DC / Chesapeake Bay area.