WTB all weather cover for 13 super sport

For Boston Whaler boats or related gear
Kochisp

WTB all weather cover for 13 super sport

Postby Kochisp » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:18 am

Looking for a good quality but affordable cover for a 13 foot whaler. I don't have a rail yet but more than likely I'll be purchasing a wrap around rail soon. Ideally cover would accommodate both configurations. Looking to buy in new condition. Recommendation on brand would be great too.

macfam

Re: WTB all weather cover for 13 super sport

Postby macfam » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:45 am

You just can't beat Mills Canvas, Greenport, NY http://www.millscanvas.com Give Suzanne a call.
They are top quality. They are also the only manufacturer that has a clip that adheres to the Whaler rub rail. So, no drilling holes for snaps.
Even though pricy, I continue to use them exclusively for Whaler canvas.
Recently, I ordered a helm and cooler cover, seat cover, and sun top with all stainless supports. All in black SUNBRELLA for our new 150 Montauk. Very sharp, with constant comments from admirers.

Jefecinco

Postby Jefecinco » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:55 am

My Carver http://www.carvercovers.com cover is well made of red Sunbrella and a perfect fit for our 1981 Sport 13. You won't find a cover that's a perfect fit for your 13 with and without rails. I suggest you get a cover made for a 13 with rails. It will cover your boat farther down the hull sides than necessary but when you install the rails it will be a perfect fit and look better. Carver's prices are much lower than most suppliers. Carver covers do not use snaps. They are held down by adjustable nylon(?) straps.
Butch

coverguy

Postby coverguy » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:13 pm

I own www.pmwinterboatcovers.com, I can help you with generic boat covers and a Fisher Winter Storage Cover. Call or email me if interested.

Darren Fitzgerald
PM Winter Boat Covers
darren@pmwinterboatcovers.com
cell: 856-857-7475