Page 1 of 1

WTB all weather cover for 13 super sport

Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:18 am
by Kochisp
Looking for a good quality but affordable cover for a 13 foot whaler. I don't have a rail yet but more than likely I'll be purchasing a wrap around rail soon. Ideally cover would accommodate both configurations. Looking to buy in new condition. Recommendation on brand would be great too.

Re: WTB all weather cover for 13 super sport

Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:45 am
by macfam
You just can't beat Mills Canvas, Greenport, NY http://www.millscanvas.com Give Suzanne a call.
They are top quality. They are also the only manufacturer that has a clip that adheres to the Whaler rub rail. So, no drilling holes for snaps.
Even though pricy, I continue to use them exclusively for Whaler canvas.
Recently, I ordered a helm and cooler cover, seat cover, and sun top with all stainless supports. All in black SUNBRELLA for our new 150 Montauk. Very sharp, with constant comments from admirers.

Re: WTB all weather cover for 13 super sport

Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:55 am
by Jefecinco
My Carver http://www.carvercovers.com cover is well made of red Sunbrella and a perfect fit for our 1981 Sport 13. You won't find a cover that's a perfect fit for your 13 with and without rails. I suggest you get a cover made for a 13 with rails. It will cover your boat farther down the hull sides than necessary but when you install the rails it will be a perfect fit and look better. Carver's prices are much lower than most suppliers. Carver covers do not use snaps. They are held down by adjustable nylon(?) straps.

Re: WTB all weather cover for 13 super sport

Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:13 pm
by coverguy
I own www.pmwinterboatcovers.com, I can help you with generic boat covers and a Fisher Winter Storage Cover. Call or email me if interested.

Darren Fitzgerald
PM Winter Boat Covers
darren@pmwinterboatcovers.com
cell: 856-857-7475