OEM Lee Outrigger Bases for Center Console
Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:23 pm
Rare OEM Lee Outrigger Mount for Boston Whaler classic center consoles. These came on classic outrages and montauks. They mount on the shepards crook of the center console. I have 3 of these outrigger bases for sale. Two of the bases are in great shape, have all the mounting hardware and do not have any cracks in the aluminum casting. See attached pics. I am asking $325 each plus shipping.
One of the bases does have a few cracks in the aluminum casting but is still solid and does not flex. The first picture is of the outrigger with cracks. I'm asking $175 plus shipping for this unit.
I have additional pics and can forward to those interested if you send me a PM. I thought I would gauge the interest in these items on this site before advertising elsewhere. I'm not good at checking back in very often so please email me if you are interested.
Thanks for looking.
One of the bases does have a few cracks in the aluminum casting but is still solid and does not flex. The first picture is of the outrigger with cracks. I'm asking $175 plus shipping for this unit.
I have additional pics and can forward to those interested if you send me a PM. I thought I would gauge the interest in these items on this site before advertising elsewhere. I'm not good at checking back in very often so please email me if you are interested.
Thanks for looking.