Page 1 of 1

FS: Leaning Post

Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:51 pm
by HydraWhaler
Purchased a BRAND new OEM Florida Marine tanks 63 gallon tank. I even added the $200 "E" special coating for corrosion resistance. Brand NEW tank. still in the wrapper on a pallet. Has the upgraded electrical fuel sending unit too. Paid over $1100 for the tank complete. $900 or Open to reasonable offers.

Sold the boat and still have the tank. Also, have a cool guardian leaning post too for sale.


Located in Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Re: 18' Outrage(80's style) Boston Whaler brand new OEM 63 gallon fuel tank

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:12 am
by Classic 18
I'm interested in the tank and possibly the leaning post. Do you have any pictures of both? I'm located in Tallahasse 32311.

Re: 18' Outrage(80's style) Boston Whaler brand new OEM 63 gallon fuel tank

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:43 am
by HydraWhaler
Email sent for the tank and leaning post. Thanks for your interest.

Re: 18' Outrage(80's style) Boston Whaler brand new OEM 63 gallon fuel tank

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:42 am
by HydraWhaler
Thanks. Tank has been SOLD