Page 1 of 1
WANTED TO BUY: Teak gunwales for 18' Outrage
Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:43 pm
by yellowlab
I have a 1987 Outrage with fiberglass gunwales and looking for a pair of teak gunwales to replace them with, some TLC needed is ok. Send me an email with a couple of photos and your asking price. I am located in Washington State.
yellowlab@hotmail.com
Re: WANTED TO BUY: Teak gunwales for 18' Outrage
Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:12 am
by Choates Boats 1
I have some in my shop in La Porte TX 281 802 0756
Re: WANTED TO BUY: Teak gunwales for 18' Outrage
Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:31 am
by Tomtep
I might be interested in your fiberglass ones, depending on price and shipping.
Re: WANTED TO BUY: Teak gunwales for 18' Outrage
Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:51 pm
by jklaiber1
If you are still looking for these I have a set I took off my 18' Outrage. I made new ones out of Plast teak. They are in good shape Just need to be refinished. I can send pictures if you are still looking for a set. Thx
Re: WANTED TO BUY: Teak gunwales for 18' Outrage
Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:21 pm
by Tomtep
I would be interested is see pictures of your plasteak ones and how you went about installing them. You can send me a message, since that type of discussion would not belong in the marketplace.