Page 1 of 1

For Sale - boarding ladder for Outrage / Revenge

Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:03 pm
by russellbailey
For sale is this stainless steel boarding ladder that came with my 1984 Outrage 25. It folds up compactly into a blue cordura bag for easy storage. To use it, you unfold it and insert the stainless rod at the top into one of the rod holders. It is by far the best boarding ladder I have ever seen and far better than a hook type. I've not sure what type of stainless it is, but we've used it in salt and fresh and it has no corrosion on it. Since we swim and such a large amount of the time we boat, it has had a lot of use and has worked very well - I am only selling it since we added an outboard bracket to our boat earlier this year and now have a platform ladder that is permanently mounted.

If you are in deep water, the long ladder makes it very easy to climb aboard. And if you anchor in very shallow water, you can just tie the bottom section to the top so it does not fold down.

Pictures are at
http://s1205.photobucket.com/user/russellbailey3/library/For%20Sale/For%20Sale%20-%20Ladder

The bag says "The Stepper" and "Made in USA" on it, but I've googled and never could figure out who actually made it. I've never seen another ladder like this.

$100 plus shipping.

Email me at the address in my profile if you have questions.

Re: For Sale - boarding ladder for Outrage / Revenge

Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:45 am
by russellbailey
I added 4 additional pictures in response to questions. 1 shows it from inside the boat, and you can see the rod holder that it inserts into, and the other three show it deployed from outside the boat.

Re: For Sale - boarding ladder for Outrage / Revenge

Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:08 pm
by f8f1
Russell,

I would like your ladder.

I sent you an email.

John Handcock

Re: For Sale - boarding ladder for Outrage / Revenge

Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:13 pm
by russellbailey
Sold to f8f1