For Sale: Mahogany Interior- 16'
Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:22 pm
Center console, pilot seat, front bench seat, stern bench seat for sale.
Center console: from a +/- 1970 16 classic. I have stripped most of the old varnish and it is ready for sanding. Includes new window gasket material, helm and steering wheel- $450. Window gasket material alone was $75.00
Pilot seat: from a +/- 1970 16 classic. I have stripped most of the old varnish and it is ready for sanding. $175.
Front bench seat for center console: purchased new from Specialty Marine last year, varnished, said red stain but looks more like brown to me. $150
Rear bench seat kit: purchased new from Specialty Marine last year, varnished, red stain. $400
Purchase the whole package at my full listed price and I will throw in an original red Ritchie compass.
I will sell these individually but prefer to sell as package. Willingness to negotiate price will be directly proportional to how much time I have to spend selling this stuff : ) Negotiation on price will need to be face to face after you have viewed the items and put cash on the table.
Not willing to ship. Location is Pine Beach, NJ
Email me at the email in my profile or pm me on this site then I can give you my cell if you would like to discuss.
Thanks!
Rich
Center console: from a +/- 1970 16 classic. I have stripped most of the old varnish and it is ready for sanding. Includes new window gasket material, helm and steering wheel- $450. Window gasket material alone was $75.00
Pilot seat: from a +/- 1970 16 classic. I have stripped most of the old varnish and it is ready for sanding. $175.
Front bench seat for center console: purchased new from Specialty Marine last year, varnished, said red stain but looks more like brown to me. $150
Rear bench seat kit: purchased new from Specialty Marine last year, varnished, red stain. $400
Purchase the whole package at my full listed price and I will throw in an original red Ritchie compass.
I will sell these individually but prefer to sell as package. Willingness to negotiate price will be directly proportional to how much time I have to spend selling this stuff : ) Negotiation on price will need to be face to face after you have viewed the items and put cash on the table.
Not willing to ship. Location is Pine Beach, NJ
Email me at the email in my profile or pm me on this site then I can give you my cell if you would like to discuss.
Thanks!
Rich