Page 1 of 1

Value of 2005 150 Sport

Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:06 pm
by Robinb
I am receiving a charitable donation of a 2005 15 ft. Sport in good condition, with a Mercury 4 stroke 60 hp with less than 200 hours, with a Karavan trailer. What would be the fair and reasonable value range when I sell it for my organization?

Re: Value of 2005 150 Sport

Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:42 am
by Ridge Runner
I would estimate in the $10,000 to $11,500 range. The value will depend on the geography of where the boat is listed for sale, the options it has, the condition of the hull, the condition of the trailer, the maintenance records and hours on the engine and other factors.

Here are the current listing in Yatchworld for the 150 Sport (from an age perspective - your model year 2005 will fall in the middle of these) :
http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/categor ... /150+Sport