Page 1 of 1

2015 150 Super Sport For Sale

Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:45 pm
by mikesboats
My loss, your gain. I have to sell our 2015 150 Super Sport. 60 HP Mercury 4 stroke EFI Big Foot. We took delivery of the boat on 8-1-2016. The boat has not been used or put in the water. The boat has never been left outside. It is complete with trailer just as delivered. We bought the boat for my wife to use, but a health problem that came up has made that UN realistic. The boat was acquired on 7-28-2016 and titled on 8-8-2016. The factory warranties are transferable. I have title in hand, Boat is in South Florida. I need $17,500.00 Call Mike 954-295-4714

Re: 2015 150 Super Sport For Sale

Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:07 am
by mikesboats
I am dropping the price to $16, 500.00